Steam Phone Numbers and Emails

Most Popular Number:

(425) 889-9642
Voice Mail Box
Total calls: 20 407 Issues resolved: 395 Last call: Apr 22, 2024

What Is the Steam Customer Service Phone Number?

There is no direct Steam support number to call for consultation or assistance. However, you can call Steam support automated helpline at 1-425-889-9642. You can follow the prompts at this Steam help number to get the information or receive instructions to solve your issue. You can dial this Steams phone number and press 0 to leave a message in the voice mail box. Provide your contact information, describe your inquiry, and await the Steam support call.

The company emphasizes the efficiency of its online Help Center and encourages users to browse its FAQ for information and answers. If you need the agent’s assistance, submit a ticket on their website.

How Can I Contact Steam Customer Support via Live Chat?

There is no way to contact Steam support chat, as the company does not provide the feature. However, you can reach Steam customer care through their website. Sign into your account and troubleshoot your issue through their Support page or click the Help, I Can’t Sign In button if you have troubles accessing your account. After answering the standard questions, fill out the form and provide your inquiry details.

The Steam customer service hours are 24/7, so the response time depends only on the issue's complexity. The Steam customer service may answer within 1 hour, or the solution may take 24 to 48 hours.

How Do I Contact Steam Customer Care via Corporate Email Address?

The Steam support email is support@steampowered.com. Though the company prioritizes communication with their customers through their website, you can use this Steam support contact for general questions and technical support issues. You can also request assistance using the mentioned address to contact the Steam card customer service via email if you experience difficulties with payments.

To reach the official representatives at the company corporate office, email sourceengine@valvesoftware.com. The customer care team at this address also deals with customers’ concerns and complaints. You can also share your suggestions and ideas via this email.

If you have questions about privacy policy and data protection, send them to questions@valvesoftware.com.

PissedConsumer Club

Steam Customer Service Reviews

1.7 / 5
Poor
Guest-5771129
The money i put on card is not there

They hung up on me and I bought a fifty dollar card and I had to go back to Walmart and was told that they do not return the money so ur company sucks

Pedro H Izw
Steam wont let me log in. I tried resetting my password but it still wont let me log in.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Had to reset my password and now its telling me I didnt type it in right. Bro wth fr.

Steam always does this to me when i log out. Customer service is terrible.

No help what so ever. I just wanted to blow some steam from today and wanted to play cod but now im more pissed than i was b4 i turned on my laptop

Wesley B Deb
I can't get into my account

I have been a steam customer for a little while. An all the while I have been a customer playing your games I have used a vpn while gamming.

Now all of a sudden its become a big issue. I now can not get into my account . It very annoying because I have games with other platforms such as EA Ubisoft GOG I have never had any problem with any of these platforms. And now over the pass three days I am made to feel as if its my fault I can't use my money for what i spend it for with steam.

Customer Service has been very poor two say the least.

Can I pls excess my account . Without feeling like I some kind of *** for wanting help ASAP.

Anna N Uag
My steam card is not able to be redeemed
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.0

I bought a steam card yesterday which couldn't activate I tried reaching out I couldn't get to talk to anybody above all no one is even returning my call then I can't even get the card activated I lost my money I don't think this is fair to anybody money is hard to come by, and it hurt to lose it without any reason.

How Good is Steam's Customer Service?

Monika J Qsj
Monika J Qsj
Feels Disappointed | Apr 21, 2024

I am disappointed

Hermela Ahv
Hermela Ahv
Feels Neutral | Apr 20, 2024

I like sending Steam cards but not ones that were already used and losing my money

HESHAM R Zyq
HESHAM R Zyq
Feels Disappointed | Apr 20, 2024

This is the old email when you created the account :takibouzenzana@***.com
This is the email that I can currently access before the account was stolen, : hesham321ibrahim@***.com
username:Mizou2604
Why did I not receive a message when the person tried to change my phone number in the account? I want someone to answer me.
Is this still proof that I own the account?
I would like someone from support to contact me regarding this problem. This is my account and I open it from only one computer in Egypt.
This is the IP of the thief in America 76.34.46.35 (US) This is not me and it will show you
the first email used when the account was created :takibouzenzana@***.com
I changed this email a long time ago to my primary email as shown before you. Now the person who changed the email has changed the current email:hesham321ibrahim@***.com
That's all I can prove to you. I want you to review your recent login sessions. You will see that the person who stole the account is in a different place than usual.
As for payment methods, I did not use any payment methods on this account other than purchasing a game with the gift code, and I no longer remember it.
I can give you a video of this game I think the thief was not able to do this .
I have the code to unlock my self locked account here it is(LR7X88F)
We hope that my account will be recovered, thank you.

Basilio Dbp

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Steam?

Cards Question:

• “Card validation”
  • “I bought three 20 dollar cards at family Dollar for my daughter was she's a school teacher in Pasco county Florida I got home and I scratched off the cards cuz I was going to send them to her electronically the first card I scratched off the plastic”
  • “Card not working”

Account Question:

• “Login locked”
  • “My account”
  • “My account is hackied”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I don't have access to my old email, and I can't sign in.”
  • “A game missing from my library”
  • “About the game”

Request for Information Question:

• “Your online support is doing nothing”
  • “Need help launching games”
  • “Support”

Refund Question:

• “I wanna refund”
  • “My refund request is taking longer than usual”
  • “I refund my game and accidentally put my CMA and semi credit card. Can you help me out and redo this?”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Couldn’t get thru your a crummy organisation I charge 66$ for a tech Apple gives free 24 hour service. I’ll will never buy steam cards again most of them don’t work so we have our family nights ruined.Michel Gillard”
  • “Fraud”
  • “Unable to process bill”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Want to know if customers out of the USA able to subscribe monthly use”
  • “Keep getting an error when I try to acept the steam subscriber agreement”
  • “Cancel 2cards”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didnt get my email to make an account.”
  • “Did not receive steam card in my email”
  • “I didn't receive my refund even though it says i did”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Cant change my email address”
  • “I have an issues returning the card”
  • “I need to change my email”

Staff Question:

• “Tech service”
  • “Customer service help”
  • “Football manager 2024 broken”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Because your stupid website logged me out while i was trying to fix my password not working on mobile”
  • “I had signed in at your site but i couldn't make it”
  • “The website wont believe im human”

Employment Question:

• “I still have not heard a word from STEAM and I am becoming a very PISSED customer I need answers today.”
  • “Payoff amount”

2.1
Electronic Arts
1976 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Steam? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup