3.8

I have four complaints about Steam: 1) The site breaks down, sometimes for days, but there is no notification to clients, leading some to wonder if the problem is at their end when it is actually because Steam is down. 2) They usually don't respond to communications I send to them, or it takes days.

3) Their sign-in process is finicky, sometimes refusing to allow me in NO MATTER WHAT I TRY. 4) On 11/14/17, I bought Call of Duty WW2 "digital download" thinking it would somehow be an enhanced version but it was just a bigger version (stuff I didn't want) and so I returned it without playing even one minute. Then I bought the regular version but it turned out to be more complex than I had assumed to get up and running and the settings the way I wanted, and then another restart and watching the fore-story a total of three times, and then playing for awhile, I decided to return it.

But Steam refuses a refund because I "played" slightly less than four hours. So I hate the game and permanently deleted it, but Steam is just sitting their all stone-faced and NOT responding to me (their usual way of conducting business).

Product or Service Mentioned: Steam Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2017.

Comments