1.5

Steam/Valve scams tens of thousands of people out of hard earned money (mostly kids who are too *** to realize what is going on) and offers absolutely ZERO customer service. They have completely shielded themselves from the very customers who pay their bills, keep them afloat, and make that *** company exist.

I hadn't used my account in a while and had forgotten my password. I requested it but never received an email and wasn't sure what email the account was associated with. It took these fools almost 4 days to respond back to my request to update my account. At which time, they claimed my information about the credit card I purchased the games with in the past didn't match their records.

Quite interesting given I've only one credit card. I finally got into my account myself and told them to get lost. I will never purchase a product from them again. They are a bunch of charlatans and it's a shame so many people are too gullible and continue to support these crooks.

That is what they are...thugs and crooks online. If you have something to hide about your business practices, follow Valve/Steam's business model. They'll show you how to be a business thug.

They also heavily censor and delete comments made by consumers about their service on their website. They want zero negative publicity....well they've got it coming.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "bring in other companies that offer better service and products so steam is wiped out" as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Steam. The most disappointing about steam online gaming at Steam was just want to steal your money and hang you out to dry, thugs and zero customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steam.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Steam to other companies on our site.

Comments